After war relaxation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After war relaxation

Post by Dark Dravinas on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:59 am

Yeth was sitting in his window sill looking over the courtyard. He looked at the courtyard seeing the extravagant fountain and the brick pathway around it heading to the three exits and the palace itself. He smiled and looked out to the horizon seeing the soon rising sun, his emerald green eyes shined as the sun crested the distant horizon. He loved watching it rise. After the sun rose into its position he jumped from his window landing gently in the courtyard. He walked toward the fountain and looked at the statue of himself towering over it. He hated the dreadful thing it was him yes but a part of him he need not remember. He then simply raised his hand and released a powerful stream of razor wind toward the statue but it had missed with his lack of focus.

Last edited by Dark Dravinas on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Dravinas
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Re: After war relaxation

Post by Felhardour on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:34 am

Akusas walked through the main gate to the courtyard, noticing the extravagant design. She pulled her hood lower, her golden eyes the only thing showing, she giggled softly, readjusting the wrapped spear and halberd on her back. She'd been adventureing for awhile now, hearing about this kingdom, still hiding her face for the simple fact it was a force of habit now. A sudden wind came through, causing her cloak to flap in the wind showing her armor for a second, the light shinning of it's gold and silver "Hmm this kingdom is very beautiful, I don't think you could kill anyone here even if I commanded it"  her god said in her head . She chuckled, then nodded in agreement with his statement. Sighing she grabbed her cloaks left flap and ripped it off, then pulled off her spear and halberd wrap, wrapping the shadowy fabric around, she then thrust it into the ground, wiping sweat from her brow from the long day of adventuring to here"hmm I wonder if there even awake....."she said softly, placing a hand on the wrapped weapons. Her armor glinted in the sunset, shinning dimly. She looked around, then her eyes were caught on the amazing statue, the detail she saw amazing, but she was more drawn to the fact it looked​ like a demon. She stepped closer, reaching to touch it, her golden eyes looking over it all, her hands fealing over every detail*

Felhardour
Grunt/Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Dravinas on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Yethorian noticed the young person walk into the courtyard and he spun off the window ledge from his room and allowed himself to fall and land in the courtyard. He saw the person touching the statue. "Do not admire that too long. It shall be destroyed for it is a reminder of before the war and before I was left to die by my own men..." He said as he walked to the fountain.
Dark Dravinas
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top